Our mobile data collection and yield prediction features for table grapes are now live in the Sensonomic app!
Currently we support field sampling of
- Shoots and bunches before flowering (Phase 1)
- Bunches and berries from fruit set to veraison (Phase 2)
We expect a plot-level prediction accuracy of
- 65% during Phase 1
- 67% during Phase 2
Exact accuracy will depend on the quality of sample data (representativeness of sample vines and accuracy of counts and weights).
Other features include
- Maps showing field boundaries, sample locations, sample levels by field
- Overview and filtering of field sampling data by location and dates
- Export of all data entered into the app as a csv file viewable in Excel
- Yield predictions averaged by region, farm, and plot with links to the underlying data
Comments are closed.