Sensonomic AS was incorporated in February 2015, and has since enjoyed rapid success:
- February 2015: Founded Sensonomic AS, Norway
- June 2015: Secured UN as a client
- July 2015: First commercial client
- October 2015: Angel investment round
- December 2015: Sensonomic Limited founded, UK
- September 2016: Secure an office at Level39, Canary Wharf
- May 2017: Ranked as one of the top ten Norwegian scale-ups
- June 2018: Benedikte Holm, VP of Product, starts, taking team to 9 people
The way ahead
What if your neighbour clears the forest on his land to make way for a wheat field? How does that affect the rainfall in your area, and the number of pollinators on your land? How will your profits change?
Anticipating the change in the value of land assets is what we do. With access to global coverage of radar and optical satellite data updated up to every five days, and a plethora of free and open source data, we are confident that we will play a major part in changing how land based assets are monitored and valued. We are developing products and services that measure and report on changes in forests, fields, rivers, coastal zones, and plantations.
We are doing this so you can get a better control on your risks and opportunities. We translate complex data into actionable information, and can provide you with historical data, real time information, and generate scenario analyses. You get the answers you need to build a more robust business, to understand which land areas that deliver the most value, and to protect your assets against established and emerging risks.