Front End Developer
Sensonomic develops software services to solve one of our most pressing challenges: how to make global food production more sustainable. We are doing this to achieve resilient food systems; profitable production, and future-proof farming.
We are working with development agencies, international partners, and large commercial corporations. We are currently involved in exciting projects in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the South Pacific, and we have a research collaboration with the University of Oxford.
Our values are to be curious, constructive, and compelling. We are now hiring exceptional, new colleagues at our Oslo office.
We are looking for a curious, passionate and innovative front end developer to join our product team in Oslo.
We want you to:
- Be a developer and maintainer of our highly reliable and scalable platform for agricultural forecasting, planning and logistics
- Participate in our product development, from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Build UIs that are simple and powerful
- Work closely with our modeling team to visualize intervention-based scenarios.
- Maintain quality, and ensure security and responsiveness of the platform.
With regards to your skills and qualifications, you should:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in informatics (computer science), mathematics or natural sciences
- Have expertise in developing modern, web-based software
- Have a strong understanding of the whole web stack, and experience with developing responsive web applications.
- Have experience with designing and implementing REST APIs
- Be comfortable working on a software stack built with HTML, CSS, TypeScript and Rust on Linux.
In addition, experience with GIS development and mobile development is a plus.
You will enjoy a flexible work situation, competitive remuneration, and office space in a very attractive location in central Oslo. You will also be offered participation in the company’s option pool. You will need a Norwegian/EU permanent work permit. We will offer training to satisfy your desire to learn, and you will be able to attend relevant conferences and training programs.
To apply, please send your CV and a few words on why you would like to work with us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Front end developer application” in the subject of your email.
Comments are closed.